We take the opportunity of sharing with you the essential features of an online store:
1. Professional Logo The logo can be likened to your business card. A high-quality professional logo is a symbol of trust and reassurance for your business. Top brands like Adidas, Coca-Cola, CNN, and many others are easily noticeable through their logo. You should create a clear, memorable logo for your e-commerce store to assist in creating a brand that is unique from the rest.
2. Functional product images Using large, highly functional product images can make your website sharp and appealing. The pictures not only make your website noticeable but they are also excellent for SEO purposes. The product image is a great opportunity for the customer to view the product. In that case, if the pictures are impressive, they increase the chance of a client purchasing. The images should be capable of being resized, and it is also an excellent idea if your shopping cart supports product zooming.
3. Well layered and faceted navigation When clients visit your online store, they should be able to get what they want with much ease. Otherwise, they will move on to the next e-commerce platform. To avoid losing customers, use the best online store builder to come up with a layered and faceted navigation that allows your business online store visitors to move across your website with much ease. The navigation system should enable customers to drill products on your online store based on their size, shape, price and many other attributes. .
Create Online Store Feature
4. Use a Site Search feature when you create online store A site search feature is an essential component for any meaningful online store. The visitors to your e-commerce platform should be able to get the product and information that they are looking for with much ease. Having a search feature on the top right-hand side of your website is a brilliant strategy as visitors to your e-commerce platform can easily access the search feature. It brings about convenience for the users and improves overall efficiency, factors which increase sales as well as make satisfied customers return to your website in the future.
5. SSL Certificate is a symbol of trust for your business online An SSL Certificate is an essential feature for any functional online store. An SSL certificate is a data file that works by binding a cryptographic key to organizations details. When the key is installed on your web server, it activates a padlock as well as the HTTP protocol thereby securing all the data that is transmitted from the web server to the browser. The padlock and a green address bar are symbols that provide confidence and assurance to your e-commerce site visitors that your website is secure. It is also the requirement of the payment card industry (PCI) that all sites that store sensitive customer information use an SSL Certificate.
6. Customer Service is the secret to selling products online E-commerce business is highly competitive so that to survive; an online entrepreneur should strive to have the edge over the competition. One way of staying above the game is providing a five-star customer service to your clients. Let's face it; it's common to log on to an e-commerce platform with the intention of purchasing an item but end up stuck for one reason or another. The only place we turn to is the customer service. It can be very frustrating or a bad experience if the customer service is not readily available to offer assistance. Therefore an excellent customer service is central to the success of any online business.
If you want to give this a try, start an online store Shopify free trial! and see if this platform is for you. Good luck!
If you are reading this article, I am certain that you have decided to start an online business, but you are quite confused on what to sell. I understand that; it can be quite frustrating not to know what to sell online. That is why I put together five products…
Read this article and discover the 5 best and most effective tips that will help you start and run a profitable business online! So, you are interested in developing your own business online? That is great, especially today when absolutely anyone can build and run an ecommerce website. All…
“The clue to successful online selling very much pivots on setting up the right choice of what to sell.” The best thing about today’s era is by using internet you can sell anything from personal items to promoting products online to selling your own expertise and even your brilliant ideas,…